Tarangire,Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara | 4 Day
If you’ve got just a 4 days to spend in Tanzania, this compact safari is arguably the best way to do it. with 3 full day to explore the Tarangire with the best place for bird-watching ,Lake Manyara ,Ngorongoro Crater, The crater is the counterpoint: a volcanic caldera harboring Africa’s densest concentration of wildlife in one confined place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Have breakfast then set off for Tarangire National Park. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and an afternoon game drive in this dense bushland with its huge baobab trees. It’s likely that you’ll encounter elephants and brightly coloured birds who love the dry savannah, as well as gerenuk and eland. Keep an eye out for the park’s tree-climbing lions. Approx. journey time: 2½ hours.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Wake early for breakfast before setting off on a full-day game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater; the largest intact crater in the world. Created by the collapse of a volcano over two million years ago, the extraordinary volcanic landscape of Ngorongoro is rich and fertile – and home to the densest concentration of wildlife in Africa. From its rim, it drops 600m to the crater floor, where wildlife includes black rhino, hippo and a large lion population. Explore the distinct areas of forest, lakes and open grassland, hopefully spotting wildlife including the some of Big Five, cheetah and hyena – but no giraffe, due to the lack of tall acacia trees and the steep crater wall. In the late afternoon, transfer back to your lodge in Karatu for an evening at leisure.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
After breakfast drives to Lake Manyara with picnic lunch box; lake Manyara’ home to tree-climbing lion, colorful birds, elephant and hippo around the lake manyara .
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Arusha Village Experience, Arusha Tanzania
Today you will be transferred to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Duration: 2 hours
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.