RALLY OF THE TASKS
In Águeda it is difficult to fasten the belt!
Come embark on a journey through the traditional flavors of the region in a gastronomic itinerary consisting of traditional snacks, as well as the Tasca de Águeda Rally.
The guided tour integrated in the tour will allow the client to have a historical context of Águeda
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - At each stop you will be given a glass of wine and a snack.
What's excluded :
- In each of the taverns will have only one glass of wine and a snack the rest is on their own.
During the visit we drove downtown Águeda and stopped at three typical taverns to taste in each of them a glass of wine and a local snack, promoting the local experience.
Departure Point :R. Luís de Camões 64, 3750-159 Águeda, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/24/2019 - 7/24/2022
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.