Tasmanian Whisky Tasting Experience at Institut Polaire
Join us at Institut Polaire, the home of coldhearted liquor, for a unique Tasmanian whisky tasting experience. Sessions cater from 2 - 10 persons and include 6 tasting samples accompanied by notes and a cheese platter to share. Available from 12-4pm Saturdays and 3-5pm Sundays, please allow approximately 45 minutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Whisky Tasting
- Cheese Platter
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- additional food and drink (optional)
- Upon arrival at Institut Polaire, settle into the snowy, luxe interior taking a seat at the marble bar, or private tasting room for larger groups. Our cellar door team will guide you through 6 Tasmanian whisky samples. Samples featured may include whiskies from Sullivan's Cove, Lark Distillery, Belgrove Distillery, Overeem, Mackey, Hellyers Road, and others. Selection changes seasonally and with availability. A tailored cheese platter to share, enjoyed between samples, completes the experience. Come discover the tales of craft and creation behind each bottle, and taste the dedication of distillers that makes Tasmanian whisky our true pioneering spirit.
"...you can't get more local than the stunning rye whiskies made by Peter Bignell at Belgrove," - GOURMET TRAVELLER
Departure Point :Murray Street, Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.