Taste of Agra - A Guided Food Walk Tour
Agra, a city in Uttar Pradesh, is attracted by tourists all year long. It is famous for its monuments including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Located on the banks of River Yamuna this city is a part of tourists' Golden Triangle with Jaipur and Delhi.
Get ready to taste more than seven mouth-watering delicacies of Agra on this tour. If you love food this is one of the best tours for you and if you do not like to eat trust us you will surely fall in love with eating.
Eat samosa, crispy, crumbly puri with aloo sabzi and chats, masala chai (tea) in a clay pot with unmatched views of Agra. Fill your appetite with sweet dishes, desserts of Agra and admire its beauty Agra.
End your tour with various varieties of Paans and a delicious dessert.
Evening Tour: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Note- This tour is available in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish. If you want other languages, a guide could be arranged.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English and Hindi speaking guide
- Food Tasting and Drinks
- Transportation by Tuk - Tuk / Rickshaw / Sedan car
- Hotel pickup and drop
- French, Italian, German, and Spanish speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Stroll the lanes of Agra tasting having oldest shops and taste varied street-food including samosa, chats, and crispy puris with aloo. Get along to witness the preparation of sweets which although did not originate in Agra but are a part of its cuisine for centuries.
Taste lip-smacking sweets with masala tea served in a clay pot. The taste of a masala tea is completely unmatched when in a clay pot. While you eat, admire the beauty of Agra.
Before ending the trip with desserts, try different flavors of Paan, a mouth freshener eaten post meals. Let your taste buds experience the best of Agra with this tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.