Taste of Chinatown Food Tour
Sample authentic dishes brought to Australia from Asia
Enjoy hot new food trends
Participate in a zen-like traditional Chinese tea ceremony
Learn about the interesting histories of Chinese Australians
Hear about business owners who have migrated to Australia
per adult from
What's included :
- Equivalent of a generous meal (or more)
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Taste your way through Sydney's bustling Chinatown and hear personal stories of migration and settlement through the eyes of Chinese Australians. Savour the neighbourhood's colourful history through its delicious food and real tales of from our past. This Sydney food tour is a slice of history and culture alongside deliciously diverse cuisine, telling the Aussie story of migration and settlement from the early days to the most modern.
As you explore and learn about Australia's Chinese communities and personalities, you will sample flavors from China, Korea, Malaysia and Thailand and even take part in a tea ceremony in a traditional tea house. You will find out where the locals love to eat, and learn about authentic recipes passed down over centuries in Asia and adapted to include Australian ingredients.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :75 Dixon St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.