Taste of Kochi - Guided Food Walk
Kochi is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints. You will taste more than 7 mouth-watering and authentic delicacies of royal Kochi on this food tour.
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the city of lakes, taste variety of local Kerala snacks like idiyappam, nuller puttu, payamburi, dhokla, chips, variety of namkeens and kerala halwa, taste of these will definitely delight you. Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the coastal state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Kochi but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
Taste Kochii Sweets, and different variety of mouth freshener, Chaat etc. and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Cochin Thirumala Devaswom, Mattancherry
Jain Temple, Mattancherry
Morning Tour: 12 PM to 2 PM
Evening Tour: 6 PM to 8 PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Food Tasting
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cochin Thirumala Devaswom, TD North Sannidhi Rd, Cherlai, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Your tour starts from the most celebrated institution of the local brahmins. The Cochin Thirumala Devaswom is situated in the heart of the city and is also famous for the delicious food options available around it. Stroll the lanes and have taste of some mouth-watering delicacies of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jain Temple, Mattancherry, kochi, 5/688, Gujarati Rd, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Your tour ends at another celebrated religious hub, the Jain Temple. Taste some different lip-smacking food and end the tour with a delicious dessert.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cochin Thirumala Devaswom, TD North Sannidhi Rd, Cherlai, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Return Detail :Jain Temple Road, Jain Temple Rd, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.