Taste of Korcula by Bike Tour (food & drink tasting)
Enjoy not only a fantastic bike ride through Korcula’s beautiful countryside but also stop at three local producers.
Heading away from Korcula towards Lumbarda by bike, our first stop is at one of the region’s top honey producers. Back on our bikes we take to a picturesque country trail before finding ourselves at a top winery where we will sit down and enjoy several wines, accompanied by Dalmatian snacks. Our final stop takes us to the home of our friend Ivan. Here we will try award-winning jams, along with homemade liquors, wine, sweet treats & olive oil. We finish with crepe style pancakes, before heading back to Korcula.
- A ride through wonderful country trails
- Opportunity to meet three local producers of Korcula’s finest honey, wine and jam
- Learn the fascinating process of how honey is produced
- Taste the delicious white wine Grk produced almost exclusively in Lumbarda
- Sample homemade sweet treats, jams and olive oil at a local homestead
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Honey Tasting
- Jam, olive oil & rakija tasting
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lumbarda, Lumbarda, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
On this tour we cycle to Lumbarda where we visit three local producers for tasings: a bee farm, a winery and local household.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ul. Plokata 19. travnja 1921. 24, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour includes approximately 12 kilometres of cycling which includes some hills. It will also be hot, especially in the peak summer months.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- We adhere to all Covid-19 conditions set out by the Croatian Government to ensure the utmost safety for all guests (we are also an approved member of the “Stay safe in Croatia” program). We are both double vaccinated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.