Taste of Sydney Tour
The Taste of Sydney tour is like going to lunch, except much more fun because each course is in a different location. Devour 4 courses beautifully paired with a drink.
Fully escorted in a comfortable modern mini coach.
Enjoy the convenience of having each venue pre-booked, organised and ready and waiting for you to sit back, relax and indulge in delicious food and drinks.
Discover vibrant neighborhoods and explore four of Sydney's most celebrated dining precincts.
If you are after a fun and entertaining day out, with plenty of delicious food and drink to devour, then this is the tour for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Convenient city pickup location
- Delicious food and drink paring at 4 different locations
- Entry/Admission - The Streets of Barangaroo
- Entry/Admission - Tramsheds
- Entry/Admission - Archie Rose Distilling Co.
- Entry/Admission - Urban Winery Sydney
What's excluded :
- Additional food and beverage requested, not on offer for tastings.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Streets of Barangaroo, Barangaroo Ave. Barangaroo, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Barangaroo used to be a busy industrial site for container ships and small cruise ship terminal. Your guide will describe what the area once looked like before it was turned into the cities largest and most impressing urban development. Walk the streets of Barangaroo before enjoying a collection of delicious Asian bites including dumplings, duck pancake and the most outstanding salt and pepper calamari on the planet at popular waterfront restaurant, Lotus Dining.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tramsheds, 1 Dalgal Way Forest Lodge, Off The Crescent, Sydney, New South Wales 2037 Australia
Once a storage and maintenance shed for trams that carried Sydneysiders for decades, enjoy a selection of dishes from the chefs table paired with a variety of local craft beers.
With façade fully intact, enjoy discovering this stunning internal renovation, showcasing a foodie wonderland amongst the ruins of what once formed part of the worlds largest tram network.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Archie Rose Distilling Co., 85 Dunning Ave, Sydney, New South Wales 2018 Australia
After traveling through the trendy suburbs of Glebe, Newtown and Alexandria we arrive at the Cannery, Rosebery for a sweet break at Black Star Pastry. Here you will enjoy your choice of coffee, tea or hot chocolate and a slice of the world famous Watermelon Cake.
Then after a short tour around the precinct, we drop into Archie Rose distillery for a refreshing gin and tonic or freshly squeezed apple and pear juice.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Urban Winery Sydney, 122 Lang Road The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Sydney, New South Wales 2021 Australia
This is definitely one of Sydney's most fabulous hidden gems. Sydney's Urban Winery is beautifully located in the creative Entertainment Quarter and serves up some of New South Wales most outstanding wine. Enjoy a flight of 6 wines elegantly paired with cheese and deli items.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :300 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
The first venue is located in Barrangaroo, so you have the option of meeting us there at 11am
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :The Entertainment Quarter, 220/122 Lang Rd, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- An alcohol free option is available on request
- Pick up will be from your hotel (or convenient city location)
- Bring your camera
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- You will be driven to each venue, there is a small amount of walking (in and around the precincts)
- Tour will operate with a minimum of 6 passengers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.