Taste of Udaipur - Guided Food Walk
Udaipur is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and delicious food culture which is still preserved in the form of small food joints for generations.
We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Udaipur during this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the city of lakes, taste variety of royal snacks dhokla, kachori, namkeens, White feeni, Ghevar taste of those will definitely delight you. Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Udaipur. Taste rabdi kulfi and different variety of mouth freshener (Paan) and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower), Nada Khada
Afternoon Time: 12 PM to 2 PM
Evening Time: 6 PM to 8 PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Food Tasting
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: clock tower, Danmandi, Bapu Bazar, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Your tour will start from one of the most iconic places in the city, Ghanta Ghar (Clock tower). It is the first public clock in the city and was built as a souvenir to the royal Mewar family. There are a lot of food joints around this site which perfectly reflect the food culture of the city of lakes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delhi gate, Delhi Gate, Ashwini Bazaar Rd, Old City, Bapu Bazar, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Nearby to the Clock tower, Delhi gate is a hub for small street vendors and food joints. You will be walking towards the Delhi gate having delicious local dishes along the way. Your tour will end here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ghanta Ghar, Danmandi, Bapu Bazar, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Return Detail :Delhi Gate Circle, Delhi Gate Cir, Bapu Bazar, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.