Taste of Zakynthos
Get a taste of Zakynthos by visiting a traditional organic farm in the late afternoon, marveling at the beauty and serenity of the interior of the church of Agios Dionisios and then spending the evening experiencing the delights of the island's capital city.
This short tour gives you the opportunity to gain an insight into some of the different aspects of life on the island: agriculture is one of the main sources of income after tourism; religion plays a very strong role in everyday life; and socialising and eating are the favourite pastimes of the Zakynthians.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Therianos Family Farm, Kallithea 29090 Greece
You will be picked up in an air-conditioned bus and travel to Therianos Farm in the small village of Kallithea. Enjoy a guided tour conducted by a family member of this traditional, family-run organic farm.
Learn about how the many products , such as olive oil, grapes, apples, lemons and walnuts, are produced on this awarding winning farm. Have a chance to taste some of the in-season products and then wander through the adjacent shop for some local products or handmade crafts to take home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agios Dionisios Church, Markovitz 1, Zakynthos Town 29100 Greece
After a short drive to Zakynthos Town, the capital city of the island, it is time to visit the Greek Orthodox Agios Dionisios' Church (St Dennis' Church) which is the main church of the island and is named after the island's patron saint.
Take a moment to light a candle, admire the stunning interior and see the silver casket located there which houses the mummified remains of Agios Dionysios.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dionysios Solomos Square, 29100 Greece
The bus will then take you the short distance to Solomos Square where you will be dropped off to enjoy the rest of your evening, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. Shop at your leisure, have a meal or a drink at one of the numerous tavernas or restaurants, and stroll along the waterfront.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick up points in all the main resorts of the island. When booking we should be informed about the name of the accommodation, so that we can inform guests about the exact pickup point and time.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.