Tasting of different Iberian bellota hams and cold meats.
Explanation by a master cutter on the breeding, maturing and cutting of Iberian pork. Tasting of Iberian bellota charcuterie and various Iberian hams cut with a knife and by the minute accompanied by two glasses of wine and small tapas.
And for the bravest initiation into knife cutting of Iberian ham.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two glasses of wine
What's excluded :
- A workshop of 2: 30h to introduce you to the Iberian pork (considered the best ham in the world), its cold meats with two glasses of wine and small tapas as an accompaniment in the heart of Paris. All of this guided by a Spanish master cutter passionate about Iberian products.
• Some wine
• Iberian bellota lomo
• Bellota Iberian Chorizo
• Small light tapas to accompany. -
• Iberian bellota ham -
• Cebo iberian ham -
Departure Point :8 Rue Saint-Lazare, 75009 Paris, France
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.