Tasting of specialty coffee 'CUPPING'
Belleville Brûlerie Paris, source and careful roasting of exceptional coffees and blends since 2013. Our mission: to offer you delicious coffees combining quality, traceability and freshness. To finally say goodbye to bad sock juice !!
The themes and subjects covered:
Green coffee purchases
The major producing countries: Ethiopia, Kenya, Brazil, Costa Rica, Honduras, etc.
The main families of aromas encountered
The theoretical course of a coffee roasting
Introduction to tasting vocabulary
How to taste "cupping" coffee
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 coffees
What's excluded :
Do you like coffee? For 2 hours, immerse yourself in its history and its aromatic subtleties. Explore the rich and complex universe of terroirs and assemblages to become a real specialist! During this tasting, we open the doors of our artisanal roasting in the heart of Paris. You will taste 3 coffees in "cupping", the quality control which follows each roasting then you will taste a coffee made in the rules of the art by one of our Belleville experts. And as a bonus: leave with your favorite coffee!
• Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Departure Point :Belleville Brûlerie - Paris - "Cafés Belleville", 14b Rue Lally-Tollendal, 75019 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.