Tayrona Bay Sailboat trip
Marina of Santa Marta 9:30 am. We depart 10 am sharply on Sonata boat Sonata is a 58' cutter rigged ketch built in 1979 in Taipei, Taiwan. These ships are famous for their outstanding interior woodwork using asian teak and mahogany. With plenty of deck space she makes for a comfortable cruiser to sip rum on. We will motor up wind to a Tayrona bay where we will anchor and spend the day swimming, snorkeling, SUP boarding, Kayaking and relaxing. 1 drink will be provided per person. Additional drinks are available for purchase. In the afternoon wind permitting, we will sail downwind back to the marina while enjoying the beautiful sunset Santa Marta is famous for.
Return between 5 - 6pm.
The sailboat moves in the water.
MONDAY thru WEDNESDAY we visit Gayraca Bay, THURSDAY thru SUNDAY we visit Bahia Concha
FEBRUARY TAYRONA PARK CLOSES. WE WILL VISIT GRANATE BAY WHICH DOES NOT HAVE A SANDY BEACH LIKE THE OTHER BAYS. ITS THE ONLY BAY ALLOWED TO VISIT FROM TAYRONA PARK DURING FEBRUARY.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Beer included
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fruit
- Lunch - Sandwich of the day
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality 470007 Colombia
We will sail to a Tayrona Beach and anchor where we will enjoy where the mountains meet the ocean. We have Kayak, SUP Board and snorkelling activities included. One beer is included and lunch and additional drinks are available for purchase
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Cra. 1c #22-93, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.