Tayrona Park - Cabo San Juan
Cabo San Juan del Guía is one of the most famous beaches because it has one of the most beautiful views inside the Tayrona NNP, enjoying also a strategic position from which you can visit the rest of the Natural Park. This tour consists of ecological walks along its charming beaches and exotic landscapes.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by bus
- Professional Guide
- Medical Insurance
- Entrance fee to Tayrona Park
- Entry/Admission - Cabo San Juan Del Guia
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
- 07:00 am We take a one hour drive to the entrance of Tayrona NP, El Zaino.
Stop At: Tayrona National Park, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
- We will watch an informative institutional video with recommendations for the care of the park.
- We start a 2hrs ecological walk where we will enjoy the fauna and flora.
- We will visit the beaches Cañaveral, Arrecifes, Arenilla and Piscina Natural.
- Around 11:30 am we will arrive at Cabo San Juan beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cabo San Juan Del Guia, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- We will take between 3hrs and 30:30hrs of free time to enjoy.
- At 2:30 pm we will take the road back along the same 2hrs trail.
- After the walk, we will board our vehicle and head to the city of Santa Marta, where we will arrive at about 6:30 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.