Tbilisi transfer with stops in Haghpat, Sanahin to/ from Yerevan
Land of Noah offers a transfer to Tbilisi during which you have an opportunity to explore the two must see places in Armenia, which are placed on UNESCO's World Heritage List: Haghpat and Sanahin Monasteries.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The two monastic complexes of Haghpat and Sanahin are situated in the Lori Marz (region) of Armenia, dating back to the 10th to 13th centuries.
The monastery of Haghpat, founded by Queen Khosrovanush (wife of the Armenian King Ashot III) in AD 976, consists of one narthex, two corridor-sepulchers, a refectory, a scriptorium, the Chapel of Hamazasp, a belfry, several chapel-tombs and cross-stones (khachkars)․
Sanahin used to be the administrative centre and family burial place of the Kyurikyan Bagratids (10th and 11th centuries), as well as the Episcopal residence for the diocese (until the 11th century). The Sanahin monastery contains St Astvatsatsin (Holy Mother of God), St Amenaprkich (Redeemer) and St Grigor Churches, narthex, scriptorium, belfry and academy.
Departure Point :
Please mention the exact location you want to be picked up at.
OtherYerevan, ArmeniaTbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Yerevan, ArmeniaTbilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.