Tea Ceremony - Traditional Japanese culture in Tokyo
The Japanese tea ceremony is a ritual of preparing and serving Japanese green tea, called Matcha. And with traditional Japanese sweets to balance with the bitter taste of the tea. This is really a good chance to experience the Japanese traditional culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tea and sweets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Geisha Cosplay, 1-9-10 K's Bldg 3F, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass by without stopping
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup travelers anywhere in Tokyo.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.