Tehuacalco Ruins Archaeological Site Tour from Acapulco with LUNCH
Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality, Less Density.
Located only 1 hour away from Acapulco, Tehuacalco is the most recently discovered archaeological site in Mexico and lies in mountains of the Sierra Madre. On a tour with your guide, learn about these archaeological ruins associated with the Yope people and see the ceremonial center dedicated to the cult of the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle transport
- Lunch - Tacos dorados de pollo or Enchiladas or Burger with fries
- Entry/Admission - Tehuacalco Archaeological Ancient Ruins
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available to purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tehuacalco Archaeological Ancient Ruins, Cerro del Capulin S/N, Tierra Colorada 39087 Mexico
an archeological site located near the city of Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico. It was the first archeological site associated with the Yope people to be excavated, in the 2000s. The site is on a hill surrounded by mountains, which were worshipped by the Yope. Four marked the cardinal directions and one, Compuerta, was used to mark solar events such as equinoxes and solstices as the sun rose behind it. Tehuacalco was occupied as a ceremonial site from about 400CE to about 1100CE. The site was opened to the public in 2008.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tierra Colorada, Tierra Colorada, Pacific Coast
We will stop at Tierra Colorada for a Typical Lunch. Mexican Fried Tacos or Chicken with Salad.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindlyto contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.