Temple Tour including Angkor Wat & Floating Village
This is a perfect itinerary for those who do want to visit three main temples including a floating village on Tonle Sap, the largest fresh water lake in Asia. It is not so much rushed for this trip because there are many exciting things that make you feel unique during your trip in Siem Reap Province.
• Sites you will visit: Angkor Thom, South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Phimeanakas, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King, Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat, Artisans, Tonle Sap lake and Old market.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Local Applicable Taxes
- Cold Water during tour
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop off
- Tour Experience 2 pax by Tuk Tuk, 3 Pax by Car and 4 Pax up by Minivan
What's excluded :
- Angkor Ticket 37$/person
- Boat ticket 20$/person
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Chong Kneas Floating Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
First a Hindu, then subsequently a Buddhist, temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world. The temple was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yasodharapura,( present-day Angkor), the capital of the Khmer Empire, as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. Breaking from the Shaivism tradition of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. As the best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center since its foundation. The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Taprom ( The Ancestor Brahma, Jungle Temple ), shrouded in dense jungle the temple of Ta Prohm is ethereal in aspect and conjures up a romantic aura. Fig, banyan and kapok trees spread their gigantic roots over stones, probing walls and terraces apart, as their branches and leaves intertwine to form a roof over the structures. Trunks of trees twist amongst stone pillars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
On the left side of the moat, 54 'devas' (guardian gods) pull the head of the snake 'Shesha' while on the right side 54 'asuras' (demon gods) pull the snake's tail in the opposite direction. Bayon temple, over 200 large faces carved on the 54 tower give this temple its majestic character and the bas-reliefs contain genre scenes of everyday life-markets, fishing, festivals with cockfights and jugglers and so on-and history scenes with battles and processions. Baphoun, built in middle of the 11th century (1060) by king Udayadityavarman II, dedicated to Siva (Hindu), Phimean Akas, built in late tenth century-beginning of the 11th century by King Jayavamen V and Udayadityavarman I and dedicated to Hindu, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chong Kneas Floating Village, Tonle Sap, Siem Reap Cambodia
Visit Tonle Sap lake, floating village that we call Chong Kneas. We take boat to see crocodile farm, real lifestyle of three community like Cambodia, Cham and Vietnam
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.