Temple Tour of Sai-Baba, Grishneshwar And Ellora Caves.
Explore Shani Shingnapoor, Sai-Baba, Grishneshwar Tempal and Ellora caves in a 2 days tour with Aurangabad tours guide. Private Air-conditioning car included in this tour. In this tour you can experience many things like. Pilgrimage Tour,
Jotilinga Tour and These tourist attractions consist of 34 rock-cut caves, located in close proximity from the city of Aurangabad. Ellora Caves are One of the oldest heritage sites in the world in India.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by air conditioned Car.
- 2 Days Tour to Shirdi Sai-Baba, Grishneshwar, Ellora cave and Mini Taj Mahal.
- 1 bottle of water per person
- All Toll and Parking Charges.
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 1
Aurangabad – Shanishingnapur – Shirdi.
1 – Shanishingnapur
Welcome To Aurangabad The representative will pickup you from your Selected pickup point. Will give you information about the tour for that day and you will meet the driver and leave in the car. After that will leave for Shani Shinganapur. Shani Shingnapur is 100 km from Aurangabad. 2 hours is the way. will visit or ( Darshan ) Shani Shinganapur and after taking a break of tea coffee on the way, then go to Shirdi.
Shirdi is 70 km from Shani Shinganapur and is 1 hour way.
2 – Shirdi Sai Baba
After checking in the hotel you are free, you can see Sai Baba and also attend the night aarti.
Shirdi – Grishneshwar Temple – Ellora Caves – Bibi Ka Maqbra – Aurangabad.
1 – Grishneshwar
Sai-Baba Morning Darshn After Breakfast at hotel Then we drive to Grishneshwar Tempal 100 km 2 hour journey from Shirdi.
2 – Ellora Caves
After That followed by sightseeing for Ellora caves explore one of the largest single monolithic rock excavation of the world. After the sightseeing is over, you can have lunch if you want, then later the tour will start Then we will see the Bibi Ka Maqbra.
3 – Bibi – ka – Maqbra
Bibi Ka Maqbara Located 35 km away from the Ellora Caves ( near by Aurangabad City 6 km ) The Maqbara was built between 1651-1661 A.D. Bibi-ka-Maqbara ( Copy of Taj Mahal ) was designed by Ataullah, son of Ustad Ahmed Lahauri, the chief architect behind the Taj Mahal in Agra. Duration: 8 hours
After sightseeing you are free to select your own destination for onward journey; simply inform us where to drop including Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotel in Aurangabad.
Departure Point :Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Office, House and Apartment.
AirportsChikkalthana Airport, Aurangabad India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If your pickup point is airport, train station or bus stop then our representative will pick you up at the Arrival Gate and there will be a sign board in your name in his hand.
- You have to go to the temple of Shani Singnapur, Sai Baba and Grisheneshor without, mobile camera and shoes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.