Tenerife Bodegas Monje Winery Tour with Wine and Cheese Tasting
This tasting includes a guided tour of the winery, Bodegas Monje, accompanied by a tasting of four wines with four cheeses from Canary Islands. The maximum group size for this tour is 10 people.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks not specified in the Itinerary (available to purchase)
- Food and other drinks not specified in the Itinerary (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bodegas Monje, Camino Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38359 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
This tasting includes a guided tour of the winery accompanied by a tasting of four wines with four cheeses.
A glass of Dragoblanco (young white wine) accompanied by a fresh white goats cheese from
A glass of Hollera (red wine produced using carbonic maceration) accompanied by smoked goats cheese from La Palma.
A glass of MonjeTradicional (young red wine) accompanied by a semi-cured peppery goats cheese from Fuerteventura.
A glass of Listán Negro (Red, aged in the barrel) accompanied by cured goats and sheep milk cheese from Gran Canaria.
Visits to the winery are given in Spanish & English. Please let us know which language you would prefer when you make your booking. The estimated time for this activity is 60-90 minutes. The visits are held at the following hours: 11:00h – 13:00h -15:00h – 16:00h
Departure Point :Bodegas Monje, Calle Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38360 El Sauzal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: comfortable coat and footwear
- Tour times are pre-set. However, the activity can take place before or after the set tour time, for example, the tastings at 12 noon and the tour at 1pm
- Price includes 7% I.G.I.C tax
- Activity available to those aged 18 years or over
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.