Terezin Tour Including Admission Ticket
Our tour which is including admission ticket take you to the most significant places. With certified guide, you will be guided through Terezin - Concentration Camp.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket to Terezin Small Fortress
- Bus transfer from Prague Křižovnické Square to Terezin and back
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám. 194, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide at Křižovnické square, in front of the statue of Charles IV, Prague 1. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
Duration: 5 minutes
Visit: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
The minibus will take you to Terezín. Terezin is located approximately ninety miles north of Prague and just south of Litomerice. The town was originally built in 1780 by Emperor Joseph II of Austria and named after his mother, Empress Maria Theresa.
Visit: Mala Pevnost (Small Fortress), Mala Pevnost, Terezin 41155 Czech Republic
Terezin consisted of the Big Fortress and the Small Fortress. The Big Fortress was surrounded by ramparts and contained barracks. However, Terezin had not been used as a fortress since 1888; Terezin had become a garrison town that remained virtually the same, almost entirely separated from the rest of the countryside. The Small Fortress was used as a prison for dangerous criminals. Terezin changed dramatically when the Nazis renamed it Theresienstadt and sent the first Jewish transports there in November 1941. The Nazis sent approximately 1300 Jewish men on two transports to Theresienstadt. These workers made up the Aufbaukommando, later known in the camp as AK1 and AK2. These men were sent to transform the garrison town into a camp for Jews. The largest and most serious problem these workgroups faced was metamorphosing a town that in 1940 held approximately 7,000 residents into a concentration camp which needed to hold about 35,000 to 60,000 people.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám. 194, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The minibus will take you back to Prague after you will explore Terezín.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám. 194, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- No restrictions ( as face mask ) in the exteriors of the city for travelers, face mask must be worn in the interiors of the historical and cultural buildings
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.