Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour
The Tet Paul Nature Trail is one of St. Lucia’s most beloved walking trails. A tour Offering a unique combination of history, adventure, exquisite plant life, and breathtaking scenery, the trail is on the must-experience list for many of the island’s visitors.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tet Paul Nature Trail
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tet Paul Nature Trail, Chateau Belaire, Soufriere St. Lucia
The trail offers a hike through an organic farm, the Traditional House, which is a cultural historical site, Kaye Kassav, where Cassava is made, and a picnic area perfect for a meal enjoyed while surrounded by the mesmerizing St. Lucia landscape.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- La Place Carenage Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.