TEXTILES Shore excursion in Guatemala.
Visitors will discover an entire world of colors and designs.
Mayan textiles have been woven for Centuries the traditional way.
And at present time is impresive to admire how they have evolved in colors
and designs becoming real Masterpieces.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Aguas Calientes Central Park
What's excluded :
- Other activities and Visits not mentioned.
- Other meals and drinks.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Antonio Aguas Calientes Central Park, Guatemala
Visitors will see Mayan Ladies weaving in the very old fashion style.
They also will see how many and how beautiful are those hand-made fabrics and the ability of Mayan weavers to combine so many colors and Making them look so nice.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers from PUERTO QUETZAL or MARINA PEZ VELA.Ports
- puerto quetzal
- Marina Pez Vela
Departure Time :8/13/2019 - 9/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.