Thai cooking workshop and dinner party in Bangkok
Learn about Thai ingredients, herbs and spices and how to cook 4 favorite Thai dishes from scratch in a relaxed atmosphere, then sit down to enjoy your creations for dinner!
• The 4-course Thai menu is seasonal and changes regularly. Everything is made using natural, locally-sourced products
• Tea, coffee, and Thai herbal drinks are included, guests can also BYOB
• Pick-up and drop-off are at Bearing BTS station
• Communal cooking class and dining for up to 8 people
• The host Mam is a professional chef
*Vegan and vegetarian options are also available.
* If you have a favorite dish not on the list, please feel free to contact us and ask if it can be added.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Coffee, Tea, Water, Juices)
What's excluded :
- Local host Mam has been nurturing a great passion for food and cooking since she was a child, learning to make her family's traditional Thai recipes. Mam would be more than happy to share her in-depth expertise in Thai food and Thai cooking traditions with you!
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Tom Yum / Coconut soup
• Seasonal salad - Green Papaya Salad
Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimps
Spicy & Sour Pork Salad
Minced Chicken Salad
Spicy Mushroom Salad
• Thai Curry - Green Curry
• Thai stir-fried - Pad Thai with Shrimps
Pad Thai with Chicken
Prawn and Pork Belly with Glass Noodles
Pineapple & Prawn Fried Rice
Chicken with Cashew Nuts
• Thai traditional dessert - Spring Rolls
Pandan Leaf Chicken
Sticky Rice with Mango
Sweet Banana in Coconut Milk
Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
Pandan Coconut Sweet Pudding
Departure Point :Bangkok 10260, Thailand
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.