- Experience the fascinating culture and crazy nightlife of the buzzing capital of Bangkok as you discover ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food and party on the famous Khao San rd!
- Enter the magical and relatively unknown rainforest of the stunning Khao Sok National Park. Cruise along pristine emerald green lakes, go tubing, kayaking before sleeping overnight on floating bungalows and a tree house!
- Discover the best of the beautiful southern island of Koh Phangan, experience the art of Muay Thai boxing or relax with a private Yoga class, sip a cocktail on the balcony of your beachside bungalow and enjoy a stunning sunset.
- Experience the stunning and world famous Phi Phi Islands on an exclusie boat trip.
- Get up close and personal with Elephants at an amazing Elephant Sanctuary!
13 days, 12 nights
- Airport Pickup
- 12 Nights Accommodation
- All Activities as per itinerary
- All Transport including Ferry Transfer to Phuket Airport
- Help With Onward Travel
- Day 1 : Arrive and meet the GroupWe'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel in Bangkok. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out and meet everyone in your group.Meals :NoneDay 2 : River Cruise & TemplesDiscover Bangkok from a different perspective as we take a relaxing cruise through the heart of the city. We'll visit Bangkok's most sacred and ancient temples and travel by Tuk Tuk through the crazy streets! At night we'll head out and experience the best of Bangkok nightlife.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 3 : Thai Cooking Class & Overnight TrainLearn the secrets to preparing delicious Thai cuisine first hand with a traditional Thai cooking class. Then sit back, relax and enjoy the sights of Thailand when we board the overnight train and travel down south.Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 4 : Khao Sok Floating BungalowsToday we'll enter the magical Khao Sok National Park, a hidden paradise of pristine lakes & limestone mountains. Go kayaking, monkey spotting and sleep overnight in floating bungalows!Meals :Lunch, DinnerDay 5 : Khao Sok Tree HousesWe’ll continue further into the beautiful untouched rainforest and experience some authentic Thai local culture, go jungle trekking, tubing down a beautiful turquoise river and stay overnight in a tree house. A truly amazing experience!Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 6 : Arrive in Koh PhanganWe'll travel by boat to the beautiful tropical island of Koh Phangan – home of the world famous full-moon parties. After checking in to our own amazing beachside bungalows you can spend the afternoon exploring the island or just relax by the pool and work on your tan. We’ll then head out for dinner and a beach party!Meals :BreakfastDay 7 : Island Trip & SnorkellingToday we'll head to some stunning islands and beaches around Koh Phangan. We'll kayak and snorkel in crystal clear water, chill out on the beach and soak up the beast island life. We'll then kick back with a BBQ on the beach!Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 8 : Muay Thai or Yoga ExperienceToday you have the choice of learning the art of Muay Thai boxing or bringing some peace and harmony into your action packed adventure with a private Yoga class. We’ll then head out for our last night on Koh Phangan.Meals :BreakfastDay 9 : Transport and arrival to Phi Phi IslandsToday we’ll make our way to the beautiful Phi Phi Islands by boat and bus. We’ll arrive in the afternoon, check into our hotel, relax before heading out for some island nightlife!Meals :BreakfastDay 10 : Phi Phi ExperienceWe’ll take off on our exclusive and private speedboat to the stunning Phi Phi Leh. Visit hidden lagoons, snorkel in crystal clear water and discover some little known and stunning white sandy beaches. It’s a truly unforgettable experience!Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 11 : Phi Phi Viewpoint & Travel to PhuketEnjoy a morning hike to the iconic Phi Phi viewpoint, relax on some beautiful Phi Phi beaches before we jump on the ferry to Phuket. We’ll check in to our boutique hotel and have a sunset dinner & drinks.Meals :BreakfastDay 12 : Elephant ExperienceA truly unforgettable day as we spend the morning getting up close and personal with Elephants at an amazing Elephant sanctuary. We’ll then head out for a delicious farewell dinner and drinks.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 13 : Check out & onward travelYour epic adventure comes to an end today. You can choose to stay on longer in Phuket or continue your travels in Thailand. Your Group Leader will organise whatever you need. A transfer to Phuket airport is included if required.Meals :Breakfast
Airport Pickup is Provided
Travel insurance is compulsory for Thai Experience