Thames High-Speed Zone RIB Cruise in London
Unleash your inner adrenaline junkie on a 40-minute high-speed cruise on the Thames River in London. Board your modern RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) with an expert skipper and guide, and feel the thrill as you speed through the British capital at speeds of up to 35 miles (56 km) per hour. Zoom past top London attractions including Tower Bridge, The O2 arena and Canary Wharf, and learn about the city's history from your guide’s entertaining commentary. Small-group experience with numbers limited to 12 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional skipper
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thames Rockets, County Hall Eye Millennium Pier Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB England
Step on board in the shadow of the iconic Tower Bridge for Thames Rockets all-speed Break the Barrier experience.
Pass By: Thames River, London England
Your on board comedian guide will make sure you are fully prepped and ready for this #1 experience. Feel the engines roar as you glide away from St Katharine Pier and straight into the high-speed zone.
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
There's plenty of photo opportunities as you see Tower Bridge from a whole new perspective. Whether it's a birthday, celebration or just a great day out you are guaranteed to make memories.
Pass By: Canary Wharf, London England
Suddenly the 630hp engines kick in to full throttle. Hold on tight as we propel you at 30 knots (that's 35mph!) down the most famous waterway in the world!
Pass By: Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
Get ready to twist and turn, whooping and cheering as we head east. Catch the sights along the way from Tower Bridge to Canary Wharf, Greenwich and beyond.
Pass By: Greenwich, London SE10 England
A quick stop at Greenwich to catch your breath. Enjoy hearing about this historic site with the beautiful backdrop of the Old Royal Naval College. A quick opportunity to adjust the hair... before it's time to take off again.
Pass By: The Georgian Squares of London, London England
Bounce across the wake in this adrenaline fuelled adventure. A bespoke soundtrack will have you singing all the way with tunes from the modern day back to the 1950's - there really is something for everyone.
Pass By: The Thames Barrier, Thames Barrier Information & Learning Centre 1 Unity Way, London SE18 5NJ England
Take in the sight of the incredible Thames Flood Barrier. Pause for breath as your guide explains the details behind this feat of modern engineering. Don't get too comfy though - because it's time to turn around and fly all the way back non-stop!
Departure Point :London Bridge City Pier, SE1 2QP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult, minim age is 10 years
- All seats must be pre-booked with the supplier, refer to voucher for further details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- One way, contactless, socially distanced check-in. Outdoor attraction, passengers sit in pairs forward facing, side by side. Vessels operate at recommended capacity guidance. Passengers from different booking groups will not be paired together. Handrails and lifejackets sanitized (every departure).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.