The 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua Private Adventure in Puerto Plata
You should do this tour if you love adventure. Puerto Plata with its charms invites you to experience the 27 waterfalls of Damajagua (27 Charcos), discovered just a few years ago and submerged in the beautiful hills of the northern mountain range, this natural monument is part of the system of protected areas of the Dominican Republic.
27 Waterfalls is hidden up in a tropical canyon is a string of waterfalls that you can hike to and slide down, swim under, and jump off on your way back down. You'll head up with a tour guide who will help make sure you're jumping off of safe spots, might explain some of the history of these gorgeous falls, some of which have ancient legends stemming back from the Taino Indians who first discovered this gem, and from my experience will just make the adventure even more fun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
The tour begins at the beautiful, new, visitor center. Enjoy traditional Dominican food and beverages in our open-air restaurant with breath-taking mountain views. After we do pick up the shoes, gear protection, and life jacket and then the adventures start. The attraction offers a day of hiking through thick forest, crossing footbridges and passing numerous flora before eventually reaching a rocky hilltop where you’ll begin making your way down by jumping or sliding down a series of waterfalls! Up you go! Tours climb up to the 7th, 12th, or 27th waterfall and then return through each level by jumping, swimming, and sliding down natural waterslides. Life jackets and helmets are included for the protection of our visitors. All activities are included.
• 27 Charcos, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- La Union Airport, Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
- Amber Cove, Maimón, 57000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.