The Amazing Kings Canyon: 4-Hours Walking Tour and Hike
Visit the beautiful Kings Canyon and walk the rim of the canyon
Explore the lush Watarrka National Park
Opt for a tougher trail to the exquisite 'Garden of Eden’
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer to and from Kings Canyon
- Experienced driver guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Watarrka National Park, Via Luritja Road Or Via Larapinta Drive, Northern Territory Australia
Your guide will escort you on the rocky climb to the rim of Kings Canyon. The views of Watarrka National Park from the top of the canyon are magnificent as are the views down into the canyon itself.
Follow the rim of the canyon stopping to view the canyon gorge at look-out points. Time permitting, you may choose to descend to the green oasis of the 'Garden of Eden'.
The walk may take up to 3 hours and is rocky and steep places. It is for those with a good level of fitness. Alternatively, you may wish to take an easier, shorter walk to explore the boulder strewn canyon floor with our Driver/Guide. Return to Kings Canyon Resort.
Departure Point :Kings Canyon Resort - Reception, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.