The Art of Pisco: Private Drinks & Bites with a Local
Find out how pisco is so central to Peruvian culture on this private tasting experience with a local. Explore 3 traditional pisco bars and try a selection of piscos accompanied by delicious tapas. Plus learn how to make your own pisco sour cocktail!
Start your tasting experience at a bar that is on a mission to educate the world on the art of pisco. Embrace the history and tradition of pisco as you try two different flavors. Plus enjoy some typical Peruvian tapas such as mango ceviche, quinoa salad or fry wonton stuffed with fish, delicious!
Follow your local host to another bar that is all about promoting mico pisco distilleries. Here you will learn how to make a sweet and citrusy pisco sour cocktail.
The final bar on this route is a favorite amongst the locals. Watch the residents of Lima relax and unwind, there may even be some live music playing which will add to the local vibe. Enjoy a Chilcano de Pisco cocktail and some tasty snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 local alcoholic drinks
- Snacks - 2 Local Bites
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks not mentioned as inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Kennedy - Parque Central de Miraflores, Lima Peru
Start your experience by enjoying 2 glasses of pisco perfectly paired with local bites close to this beautiful landmark!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Municipal de Miraflores, Av Jose Larco 400, Lima Peru
Move to the next bar where you will learn all about how pisco is made while enjoying a tasty local cocktail with a view to Palacio Municipal de Miraflores
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia San Francisco de Asis, Ca. Cristobal Colon 324 San Francisco, Lima Peru
Discover a bar filled with locals enjoying Peruvian food and drinks just around the corner of Iglesia San Francisco
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Petit Thouars 5390, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Return Detail :Mercado San Martín, Calle San Martin 482, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.