The Beers, Whiskies and Gins of East Lothian Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
Sample a superb selection of gin, whisky and beer on this tour through East Lothian.
You travel to a 300-year-old brewery to taste one of Scotland’s most famous beers, you journey to a coastal village to sip on one of the ‘world’s best’ gins, and you savour whisky within a secluded distillery on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
You may feel a little bleary-eyed by the end of your trip, but you’ll also have a head packed full of stories and facts.
Join this tour of East Lothian and mix your drinks in the most memorable way possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Belhaven Brewery
- Entry/Admission - NB Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Glenkinchie Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belhaven Brewery, Brewery Lane, Dunbar EH42 1PE Scotland
Scotland’s oldest working brewery uses fine local ingredients to create a delicious beer.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: North Berwick Harbour, 28 Victoria Road, North Berwick EH39 4JL Scotland
This seaside town has a charming beach and a wonderful array of boutique shops. Lunch stop for approx. 1 hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: NB Distillery, Halflandbarns, North Berwick EH39 5PW Scotland
A family-owned gin producer focused on creating the best tasting drinks possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenkinchie Distillery, Pencaitland EH34 5ET Scotland
Known as the ‘Edinburgh Malt’ this whisky distillery is located within a gorgeous glen.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rabbie's Cafe Bar, 6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, UK
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- "Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure"
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.