The Bermuda East End Exploration Experience
This tour is unique because you get to explore a variety of historical places from St. George and at the same time you get to participate in some fun activities while enjoying the island's beautiful sights.
Minimum booking amount: 2
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide, live commentary
- Entry/Admission - World Heritage Centre - St. George
- Entry/Admission - Fort St. Catherine
- Entry/Admission - Cooper's Island Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Snacks - No food and drinks included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Heritage Centre - St. George, Penno's Wharf, St. George GE 05 Bermuda
Guest will learn about Bermuda’s fascinating history through lively, interactive histories told through state of the art technology, participatory talks, historical re-enactments and an ongoing program of dramatic presentations and cultural activities
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort St. Catherine, 15 Coot Pond Road, St. George GE 03 Bermuda
Next, a knowledgeable guide will accompany the guest as they walk through the four hundred year old town of St George and learn of the old methods of public punishment, before going on board of a replica of the 1610 ship deliverance. Visitors will soon venture off to the fort St Catherine in a comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle to experience a guided walking tour of the 16th century British stone fort located at the northern tip of the parish of St George. Take pictures and learn about the many historic exhibits, artifacts, and well persevered interior.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cooper's Island Nature Reserve, Bermuda
e walk over to the coopers island wildlife observatory. Along the way we will encounter 5 beautiful beaches surrounded by tranquil turquoise waters on this 12 acre paradise only recently opened up to the public, where one can spot sea birds, and discover land crabs, Portuguese man of war, lizards and ancient Bermuda cedar trees at the south eastern tip of Bermuda where there exists an array of fauna and flora.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Penno's Wharf, St.George's, Bermuda
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.