The Best of 3 Spots Bali Waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan
Best trip for photography lover and natural beauty, this private to discover waterfalls. Visit the three most beautiful waterfalls around Ubud without the hassle of self-drive: Tibumana Waterfall, nestled in the jungle, Tukad Cepung, concealed behind a cave, and Tegenungan Waterfall. Along the way, enjoy a Balinese lunch at a traditional “warung”.
- Enjoy all the personal service and flexibility you’d expect on a private tour
- Capture the images of a lifetime at three of Bali’s most beautiful waterfalls
- Learn about authentic Balinese food as you lunch at a traditional “warung”
- Round-trip private transport
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver & guide
- Entrance fee or tickets
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
A very unique waterfall in the hidden valley of a thick jungle. walk down passing some stairs and jungle pathway. continue to walk along the river and in between the rocks until you find a real hidden waterfall just under the cave
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
One of a hidden waterfall at the north east of ubud. You will need to walk down some stairs and pathway to discover this beautiful waterfall. Here you are able to swim in fresh water from the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
This waterfall is the biggest one among the three waterfalls. It is the closest one with the center but still a very mesmerizing waterfall. Many spots for picture and good for swimming also. We expect more people in this waterfall
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Goa Gajah Luwak Coffee, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah, Bedulu, Kec. Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
The place for jungle swing and some coffee and team samples.
Pass By: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Hindu temple built in 11th century.
Pass By: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Unique waterfall with many spots for instagram photos.
Pass By: Bale Udang Mang Engking Ubud, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah, Peliatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Good traditional restaurant for nice food and ambiance.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.