The best of Athens in a half day private tour
Join our half-day Athens private tour and enjoy the monuments of Athens and the new Acropolis museum.
Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece, dominates the Attica periphery and it is one of the world’s oldest cities, as its recorded history spans around 3,400 years.
The capital of Greece is a cosmopolitan metropolis, modern Athens is central to economic, financial, industrial, political and cultural life in Greece and it is rated as an alpha- world city. Classical Athens was one of the most powerful city-states in ancient world. A center for the arts, learning and philosophy, home of Plato’s Academy, Aristotle’s Lyceum, and wisest of man Socrates. It is widely referred to as the cradle of Western civilization and the birthplace of democracy, largely due to the impact of its cultural and political achievements during the 5th and 4th centuries BC on the rest of the then known European continent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece to guide you till you enter sites. If you would like to have a licensed by the state tour guide to guide you inside the sites and museums, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel
- Free Pick-up & drop off from Piraeus cruise port
- First class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party . All new models with full leather and A/C.
- Road tolls and local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Athens Airport transfer: arranged on request with a surcharge
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Pick up/drop off at the Athens Airport it can be arranged upon request with an additional cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Athens, Acropolis, etc..
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point 08:00: HOTEL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet you at the main entrance of your hotel. Please inform the porter that you are expecting your tour driver to call for you. If you are staying in a small hotel, please inform the receptionist instead. CRUISE PORT MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please disembark and walk outside the terminal exit door, where our driver/guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Return at the same spotAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.