The Best Of Brussels Walking Tour
Do You know why Brussels is becoming such a trendy spot? Why does it have a nickname “The European Village”? There are many surprising attractions. You can find almost 90 museums, amazing squares, parks, fascinating walks, trendy restaurants, and bars. You will hear interesting facts about Belgian mentality. How do they differ from the Dutch and the French? You will learn about Belgian cuisine: mussels, french fries, flemish carbonate, rabbit in beer, waffles, speculoos and of course the chocolate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Grand Place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grand-Place, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Brussels, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.