The best of Feldkirch walking tour
Looking for new holiday destinations around Eastern Europe? Why not try Feldkirch? What to do in Feldkirch? Feldkirch has one of the best preserved medieval cityscapes of Vorarlberg and it’s founded in the 12th century. Feldkirch offers a long collection of sights, churches, museums, art, nature and unique attractions that you must visit once in a life.
Which are Feldkirch's best attractions? The vibrant city offers you the chance to discover some of the richest examples of Austrian history. Get stunned with the streets full of history and its beautiful architecture examples.
Get ready to experience Feldkirch from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Feldkirch, Feldkirch, Vorarlberg, Austrian Alps
Roman Catholic Diocese of Feldkirch
Departure Point :Burggasse 1, 6800 Feldkirch, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.