The Best Of Hvar Walking Tour
Do you know that the oldest public theatre in Europe is in Hvar in Croatia? It was established in the 13th-century arsenal building. Do you know that Spanish fortress on a hill above the old town was built at the beginning of the 16th century? It was restored many times. And now you can have a beautiful panorama view of the town of Hvar and Pakleni Islands from the fortress. History is calling from the 15th-century Franciscan monastery, Benedictine Convent, Hvar town loggia, and a clock tower. In this city, history is not just in buildings. Before you finish the tour, try to see if you can find the historic cypress tree in the gardens that have been here since the 1700s.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Cathedral’s square, The fortress- citadel, Porta di Datallo, Hvar Town’s main square, church of St. Anthony, the theatre, town arsenal, monastery, Hvar’s Loggia
Departure Point :Hvar Port, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.