The Best of Lecce Walking Tour and Pasticciotto Tasting
Did you know that Thomas Ashe named Lecce the “most beautiful city in Italy”? You have a chance to find out yourself! The historical center and the monuments of Lecce are rich in unusual ornaments and colorful decorations. Would you like to find out what do they characterize? Together with the professional local guide, you will walk through this wonderful city. It is a must for lovers of art and culture. Is Lecce on the heel of the boot? At the end of the tour, the guide will take you to the local bakery. You will try "Apasticciotto"- a famous traditional pastry.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pasticciotto tasting
What's excluded :
- Tickets to churches.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 73100, Lecce Italy
An attractive public square in the city centre of Lecce.
Departure Point :Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return Detail :73100 Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.