The best of Nicosia walking tour
Nicosia is the last capital in the world, which is still divided militarily, and the Green Line at Ledra will intrigue everyone. What is so special about this city checkpoint? Can it be a Christian church and mosque in one building? Medieval and Byzantine monuments together? Would you like to feel yourself Nicosian? Then take place in the street-side cafe and order a cup of traditional Cypriot coffee. Walking through 16th-century marvelous caravanserai Büyük Han will bring you back to Ottomans times. What is so special about this place? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Famagusta Gate, Byzantine Museum, Pivo Microbrewery and many other romantic places in Nicosia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Buyuk Han
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buyuk Han, Nicosia Cyprus
Büyük Han or English: Great Inn is the largest caravansarai on the island of Cyprus
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Asmaaltı Sokak, Asmaaltı Sk, Lefkoşa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.