The Best of Paris Walking Tour
Explore the city from Ile de la Cité, the historical heart of Paris, where the Notre-Dame Cathedral stands. Enjoy Notre-Dame Cathedral from outside and learn its incredible history. Walk the Medieval streets in the Latin Quarter. Do you know the history of the Gothic jewel - the Sainte-Chapelle? Discover the city’s most famous landmarks - the Louvre, the Tuileries gardens, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysees, the Grand and Petit Palais, and the Arc de Triumph with our professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Latin Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Latin Quarter, 75005 Paris France
We will see the beautiful sights and places in the city centre
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Île de la Cité, Paris, France
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.