The Best of Port Antonio Day-Trip from Ocho Rios
Explore the parish of Portland on this day trip from Ocho Rios. Journey with a local guide and visit the town of Port Antonio and 4 of its best attractions. Check out the natural pool in stunning shades of azure at the Blue Lagoon. Walk on the isolated white-sand..... Then head on over to......
rafting on the Rio Grande
Frenchman's Cove cove beach
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Attraction fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marvyn's Paradise Tours, Marvyn Gayle Boscobel, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
pickup from your Ocho Rios resort by your professional Driver / Guide in a comfortable, air conditioned van
The journey takes 2 hours, most of it traveling through Jamaica's interior countryside. Pass the famous Golden Eye Resort , English playwright Sir Noël Coward's house, named Firefly, which is now a National Heritage Site,
The first stop is Somerset Falls. This 45 minutes tour take you to the hidden Falls. Where you can swim or take the canoe up stream.
Second stop is Rafting down the Rio Grande River on a bamboo raft, relax while you enjoy the sound of nature be prepare to take a lot of photos.
The third stop is the Blue Lagoon for a hour tour by boat or by raft which takes you to Monkey Island and the Alligator Point Island.
The fourth stop will be at the famous Boston Jerk center for authentic Jamaican Cuisine
Frenchman Cove Beach is one of the best beach on the island ,
next you will board your bus and headed back to your hotel in Ocho Rios.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:00 am from your hotel in Ocho Rios
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- bring towels, sun cream, camera and swimwear
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Entrance fees are
- Summer set falls 15.00 per person
- Rafting on the Rio Grande 70.00 per Raft one raft fits 2 [people
- Frenchman cove beach 10.00 per person
- boat ride on the blue lagoon 20.00 per person
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.