The Best of Potsdam Private Tour
Discover the best of Potsdam on this private guided tour from Berlin. Discover the city's beautiful palaces, parks and gardens. Learn how this scenic town and former residence of the Prussian rulers became one of the greatest collection of palaces and gardens in the world.
Now the capital of the state of Brandenburg, Potsdam lies 24 kilometers southwest of Berlin in a picturesque area of woodlands and lakes.
From a garrison outpost three centuries ago to one of the most magnificent cities in Europe, Potsdam‘s journey has been nothing short of spectacular.
Enjoy the historical city center including the Dutch Quarter. See the royal residences and gardens of Sanssouci Palace, one of Germany's largest UNESCO World Heritage sites.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sanssouci Palace
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Cecilienhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanssouci Palace, Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The stunning summer palace of Prussian King Frederick the Great
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Cecilienhof, Im Neuen Garten 11, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Beautiful Tudor style palace and the last palace constructed by the Hohenzollern royal family of Prussia. The famous site of the Potsdam conference at the conclusion of WW2.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Berlin, Germany
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be meet by your guide at your accommodation or chosen meeting point before visitingAirports
- Tegel Airport, Berlin Germany
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/12/2019 - 10/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.