The Best of Ravello with an Expert Local Guide
With this tour you will discover the most charming village of the Amalfi Coast and you will have a unique image of its history and beauty.
Let's go to explore Ravello, famous for the enchanting villas, the beautiful gardens and the music concerts.
We will walk togheter in a relaxing way exploring the History, the anedocts and and also looking at the artisans of artistic Ceramic
Use this tour also to have an orientation about the Amalfi and Naples area. I will be happy to help you with good advices!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Expert Art Historian Guide
What's excluded :
- Tickets entrance fee of Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone (15 euros per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will spend about 2 hour and half in Ravello where we will visit Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone, with their lush and colorful gardens. Also we will walk on the the main little square full of bars, shops and with a view of the San Pantaleone church built following the arab-norman style.
I will show you the hidden places of this town and give you the best tips of where taste the local food or drink a glass of wine looking at an astonishing view of the Amalfi coast and where to find the authentic artisans that make the unique artistic ceramic of Ravello.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Duomo, 84010 Ravello SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.