The Best of San Jose Walking Tour
San Jose offers you the chance to discover a secluded location in the Central Valley of Costa Rica with its skyline dominated by the majestic Talamanca Mountains, hugging the city to the south, and a volcano ridge to the north.
Why Costa Rica is a trendy destination for ecotourism and adventure travel? Is that true that San Jose have not street addresses? Which is the Costa Rican influence at The National Theater? What means Pura Vida?
Gaze at San Jose’s local architecture which reflects strong Spanish colonial influence manifested in places like Catedral Metropolitana in Calle Central, and the neoclassical National Theater presiding over downtown’s Plaza de la Cultura.
Get ready to experience Costa Rica from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about San Jose. Pura Vida!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Jose, San Jose, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Walking tour will follow this route:
Plaza de la Cultura
Iglesia de la Merced
Metropolitan Cathedral of San Jose
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Avenida de la Cultura, Av de la Cultura, Saprissa, San José, San Pedro, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Parque Nacional, Avenida 3. Calles 15 y, 19, El Carmen, San José, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.