The best of Sankt-Gilgen walking tour
Looking for new holiday destinations around Eastern Europe? Why not try Sankt-Gilgen? What to do in Sankt-Gilgen? The city of Sankt-Gilgen offers a collection of sights, museums, art, nature and unique attractions that you must visit once in a lifetime.
Which are Sankt-Gilgen's best attractions? The Benedictine monastery is just the beginning of the city's charms. The vibrant city offers you the chance to discover some of the richest examples of Austrian history. Get stunned with the streets full of history and its beautiful architecture examples.
Get ready to experience Sankt-Gilgen from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St Gilgen, St Gilgen, Austrian Alps
Gut Aich Priory
HörArt, Musikinstrumenten Museum der Völker
Heimatkundliches Museum Sankt Gilgen
Departure Point :Gut Aich Priory, Aich 3, 5340 St. Gilgen, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.