The Best Of Zagreb Walking Tour
Are you ready to discover Zagreb from old town to a modern area? The best is to start from Ban Jelačić square and follow tower Lotrščak, which is filled with sidewalk cafes and boutique shops. Pay attention to Kaptol- Zagreb Cathedral- 11th-century architectural grandeur, assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is Zagreb landmark and the tallest building in all of Croatia. If you are in love with Gothic-style sacral architecture, a walk through this cathedral is a divine experience. Like moving through the time- renaissance walls, Dolac fruit and vegetable market, the bloody bridge, the famous Stone Gate (Kamenita Vrata), the ruins of archways and walls of the Stone Gate connects the travelers to the medieval history of the city. One of the important Zagreb points of interest is the tower Lotrščak. Built-in the 13th-century, it offers a 360-degree view of the Zagreb city from the top. Moreover, it has conducted a ceremony every day for the last hundred years. How nice is that?
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica), Zagreb Croatia
Ban Jelačić square, Kaptol, Zagreb Cathedral, renaissance walls, Dolac fruit and vegetable market, The bloody bridge, famous Stone Gate, tower Lotrščak.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Ban Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Lotrščak Tower, Tomićeva ul. 9, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.