The best Yangon Food and Train Tour
Travel like a local, see the hidden part of Yangon, as you won't otherwise see, by having a popular circular train ride in Yangon. Not just all the surprising things you will see along the way, one of the local market will display the way of life of people, try some of Burmese traditional snacks while learning some Burmese words and make transactions yourself. After browsing busy street, your guide will lead you the most distinguished university of Yangon built in 19 century , filled with colorful history of the past, love stories, learn the role of students in the struggle of democracy in Myanmar, enjoy your amazing time. . Visit some of the city’s most diverse neighborhoods, and enjoy a series of distinctive local food tastings tailored to your interests. Learn to order, eat and enjoy Yangon food like a local, and hear the secrets behind your favorite dishes. The tour is a small group tour up to 10 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Train Ticket
- Taxi Charges for returing meeting point
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hledan Centre, Hledan Road No.3C/3D, Corner of Pyay, Kamayut Township, Yangon (Rangoon) 11041 Myanmar
See local life of People
Departure Point :Mahabandula Park, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.