The Charm of Egypt ( Cairo,Luxor, Aswan & Alexandria)
Discover the Great Civilization of ancient Egypt in Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria. In Cairo you visit (The Great Pyramid) and the Sphinx with a free camel ride then the Egyptian Museum then the fantastic Hanging Church in old Cairo then head to the oldest bazaar.Next day you fly to Luxor to spend two days to visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor and the royal tombs in the Valley of Kings and The Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut then you sail with Nile cruise to Aswan on the way you visit Edfu temple and in Aswan you visit the temple of Isis ,the High Dam and the unfinished obelisk with a free Felucca ride around the islands then fly back to Cairo to stay overnight before you enjoy a day tour at Alexandria where you will see the Greco-Roman Civilization and enjoy your lunch you head back to Cairo to spend the night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation in the Nile Cruise
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Cairo
- Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome at Cairo airport by our guide and moving to the hotel*
Day 2: Pyramids and Sakkara Tour** The guide pick you up 8:00 a.m for Giza pyramids & Sakkara tour & lunch. Overnight in Cairo *
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tours* Taking flight to Luxor, the guide meet you at airport and moving to the cruise. Visiting Karnak & Luxor temples. Lunch,dinner & overnight on board
Day 4:*After breakfast visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to the ship for lunch & afternoon tea while sailing to Edfu. Dinner & overnight on board
*Day 5: After breakfast visit Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples, lunch,dinner & overnight on cruise board **
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours** After breakfast pay a visit to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple. Enjoy lunch and dinner on board. Overnight in Aswan
Day 7: Fly from Aswan to Cairo** Disembark after breakfast, free time in Aswan or you can visit Abu Simbel temple. Then you will be driven to Aswan Airport for flight to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo
Day 8: Cairo Sightseeing Tour** After breakfast the guide pick you up to visit The Egyptian museum,The Alabaster mosque,Coptic Cairo & lunch.
Day 9 : Alexandria Sightseeing Tour, our guide with the driver will take you 3 hours drive to Aleandria to visit,Catacomb Tomb,Pompey Pillar,Citadel of Qaitbay & Library of Alexandria then drive back to Cairo
Departure Point :Our departure is from the client stay place in Cairo.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :our tuor ends where the client stays
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.