The Chatuchak Weekend Market Experience - Private Tour
Shop till you drop!
What’s the first thing you want to buy when you come to Bangkok? Chatuchak is where you’ll find it at the best prices! Chatuchak has it all, from pants to parrots. Chatuchak is the largest market in Thailand, and maybe the world, with its intertwining stalls and confusing passageways. It has become a must-go for any traveller looking to get something to take home. Bring your negotiation skills and poker faces, because you will be haggling with vendors for prices to go from 180 Baht to 100 Baht to 120 Baht, and finally end up at 150 Baht. And what’s remarkable is both you and the vendor will happily move on from it. Don’t forget your shopping list because Chatuchak is the best place to find the best deals. And don’t forget to come with an empty stomach because you will be savouring on multiple small but delicious snacks sold in the area. Take your time and shop for as long as you desire.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Privately guided experience through the maze of the Chatuchak weekend market
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Enjoy an exciting Lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Get the chance to try some authentic and unique Thai Snacks
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chatuchak Weekend Market, Kamphaeng Phet Road Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
What’s the first thing you want to buy when you come to Bangkok? Chatuchak is where you’ll find it at the best prices! Chatuchak has it all, from pants to parrots. Chatuchak is the largest market in Thailand, and maybe the world, with its intertwining stalls and confusing passageways. It has become a must-go for any traveler looking to get something to take home
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Trave assistant will be waiting for you in the Lobby of your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.