The Christ the Redeemer, the Sugar Loaf and the beaches of the "South Zone"
With this 8-hour tour I'm sure you'll understand why this is really the "Cidade Maravilhosa"!
I guide you to get to know the two most famous and evocative points of Rio de Janeiro, the Christ the Redeemer and the Sugar Loaf, but I also want to introduce you to all the beaches in the south of the city (they are about 18 km away!) So that you can admire their individual beauties . Glamor, nature, fine and white sand and a wonderful sea are the theater of this day that will certainly remain unforgettable for each of you.
I am a professional tourist guide, I love to tell, not just present, the city of Rio in all its natural and historical uniqueness and I do it with pleasure both in my mother tongue, Italian, and in French and Portuguese.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The entrance ticket to Christ the Redeemer
- The entrance ticket to the Sugar Loaf
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
We will visit the monument of Christ the Redeemer from which I will present the various districts of the city and you will be able to enjoy the unmissable view offered by Mount Corcovado.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Sul (South Zone), Zona Sul (South Zone), Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
I will guide you to know the most famous and popular beaches of Rio de Janeiro by admiring them from some really special points. In particular, a walk along the Copacabana promenade is a must for tourists and carioca!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
As we approach the end of the afternoon, I will guide you to the Pao de Açucar cable car station, from which you can enjoy an unforgettable sunset over the city!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up throughout the Sul area, downtown and Barra da Tijuca. For other areas, a supplement may be requested on the rate.Airports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Porto di Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The measures adopted follow the indications provided by the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Health. The procedures relating to the use of masks may undergo changes and at the time of booking all the updated procedures provided for by the Brazilian rules will be indicated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.