The Da Vinci Code in Paris: Follow the Trail with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Join me and let us discover the paths of the Da Vinci Code, a novel by Dan Brown and a movie version directed by Ron Howard. The main plot is about an exploration of an alternative religious history!
For the experience we will meet in front of the Ritz hotel, right where the final chapter of the film ends. We can discuss the ending and how Robert found the last piece of the puzzle.
The journey will then continue and lead us to the Palais Royal, which is both the name of the building and the quiet square nestled within its walls. In the movie Robert Langdon (played by Tom Hanks) walks through the historic palace, continuing with his search to find the end of the rose-line.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
If you're a fan Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code this Experience is for you! Join a local guide to see the famous landmarks where the movie was shot and learn about the history of these world-renowned places.
• Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
• La Comedie Francaise, 1 Place Colette, 75001 Paris France
• Pont du Carrousel, Paris France
• Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
• Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
• Eglise Saint-Sulpice de Notre-Dame, Rue de L'eglise, 93160 Noisy-le-Grand France
Departure Point :La Table de L'Espadon, 15 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.